As we all know, the IRS and it’s tax codes are a time consuming nightmare for the average business. It’s simply too convoluted and hard to understand.
Studies have shown that small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That’s 12 full days a year that could be spent on sales, new business opportunities, improving products or services, or serving customers
We offer payroll solutions that take care of all of your businesses payroll needs. With your payroll taken care of you’ll have more time to do what you do best – run your company!
Why Outsource Payroll?
- It’s cost effective. Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire an in-house accountant. Use your existing staff more efficiently by letting us handle payroll and the associated legal details.
- It’s a time saver. Our payroll service eliminates the burden of setting up, and maintaining your own payroll system–no more data entry, no more keeping up to date with updates or new laws, no more hassle.
- Risk-free payroll tax filing. Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having us do it for you. Federal, state and local payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. Do you really want to spend valuable work hours keeping up to date with the myriad laws that are relevant?
- Allows you to focus on core competencies. With payroll out of the way, you’ll have more of an opportunity to focus on the core competencies of your business. We are accounting and payroll experts.
- Comprehensive reports. As part of our payroll services we give you detailed reports on relevant information to your payroll.
We provide a comprehensive payroll service that takes care of the payroll processing for you, so that you won’t have to.
- Your payroll checks prepared and printed on-time, every-time.
- Free Direct Deposits
- Worry Free IRS and State tax reporting as well as EFTPS tax deposits.
- User friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including 941, 940, W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms.
- Detailed reports on your employee’s vacation, sick days, and personal days accruals.
- Creation and filing of the required new hire reports
- Electronic Garnishments/Child Support remittance.
- Online access 24 hours to HR Tools and Payroll records.
Custom Payroll Reports Service: There seems to be an endless amount of special reports government agencies require. We can prepare the following reports for you:
- Worker’s Compensation Audits
- Unemployment Claims
- Social Security Audits
- Child Support Audits
- W-2 and W-3 processing
- 1099 and 1096 processing
- Preparation/assistance with Federal and State registration forms